Friday, June 29, 2007

last nite

i nvr thought dat the stress of packing gets to me
or how panicky i'll became 'bout gettin' ready for a trip
but last nite i had this dream
where me n those who suppose to go wit me were at the airport
checking-in n stuffs
then i bump into my former lecturer
rajesh sharma with his drunken laughs
my beloved tutor, nilesh n sum lect i don't recognize
why oh why ?
dlm byk2 org, mereka gak yg muncul dlm mimpiku?

huhuhuhuhu
but the worst part was dat i forgot to pack my books
arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
of all things, books jugak yg tertinggal?
i know i left out sumthing when packing
so, the lessons to be learn...
1. dat packing list i keep putting off is a definite must! sila la buat list tu yer cik dalilah
2. check n double check n triple check wat to bring, nvr ming-lah if dat's gonna make me an OCD person. a lil obsessive is good if it meant nothing is left behind
3. keep in mind dat i'm leaving to further study not just joli-ing, so dat i won't forget my books
4. wash da feet before going to sleep says da elderly...

No comments: